Frontend Software Engineer
- Results-oriented: analyzes code and engineers well-researched, cost-effective and responsive solutions.
- Enthusiastic collaborator: demonstrates exceptional cross-functional communication and task management skills.
- Innovative: passion for experimenting with fullstack development solutions to find the best working solution.
Associate Software Engineer — Remote (8/2020 - Present)
- Decreased pull request review cycles by 20% by coordinating critical and daily communication with all engineers.
- Increased new hire productivity by 20% by debugging local setup through daily and real-time troubleshooting calls.
- Resolved hundreds of technical tickets to fix bugs or build new features by leading with test driven development.
- Published weekly technical stackoverflow and Confluence posts to document processes and expertise team-wide.
Senior Customer Education Specialist — New York, NY (5/2018 - 11/2019)
- Resolved thousands of technical support emails, averaging 350 tickets per week, double the team average of 160.
- Achieved 100% live chat customer satisfaction score as compared to a 92% team average.
- Recognized as the top performer, promoted to Specialist taking on training new customer educators.
- Cut response times in half by prioritizing recurring and critical client requests for faster processing by engineers.
Anna Tattan, LLC
Integrative Nutrition Health Coach (6/2014 - 1/2017)
- Motivated over 60 clients to build sustainable habits through high-mileage questions and personalized goal setting.
Achievement First Brownsville Charter Elementary School
Dean of School Culture — Brooklyn, NY (2008 – 2014)
- Achieved 34% points in ELA and 24% points in Math, exceeding state and city averages by 24% points.
- Resolved over 200 student behavioral interventions by troubleshooting solutions with parents, teachers, and teachers.
Flatiron School — Immersive Software Engineer Program (11/2019 - 4/2020)
Relay Graduate School of Education — Master of Science (M.S.) in Education (2008-2010)
University of Michigan — Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Education (2001 - 2006)